Thank you for your interest in volunteering with TCA!
Team up with some of your favorite bands as they spread
the word about organizations they believe in.
Requirements To Volunteer:
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the show they want to volunteer for. (Children of registered volunteers under the age of 18 must purchase a ticket to accompany parent. They can not help with the volunteer duties, but can stay near the parent.)
- Must be able to arrive 2 hours before the show begins for volunteer training.
- Must be a U.S. resident.
- Must be able to climb stairs, walk, and stand without assistance for at least 30 minutes.
- Must be able to distribute sponsorship forms and perform any and all other duties required without assistance.
- Training time before doors open
- Helping at the Child sponsorship table if needed
- Passing out sponsorship forms in the concert area during the appeal
- Assisting with packing up if needed
What To Expect:
- You don’t have to buy a ticket to the show, we will send you a free volunteer ticket via email after you sign up and two weeks before the show.
- Tickets are non-transferable and can not be given to anyone else to enter or volunteer at the show.
- You will most likely see the majority of the show. You are not guaranteed a seat but can watch once training and your duties have been completed.
- You may be expected to help at the tables before the show, during intermission and after for a short time.
- You will need to be at the venue two hours before the show start. If you can not be there at the volunteer call time, we will not be able to train you and you will not be able to volunteer that day.
- You don’t need to have prior knowledge about the child sponsorship program. You will be trained before the show and you will be handing out information about the organization, answering questions and helping people sign up.
- Volunteers do not have designated parking and are responsible for all fees to park. Please go to the show website to get information on the show venue, including food options, parking, and directions. You will receive a text message on the day of the event to give you updated parking and entrance information.
- There is no dress code, dress comfortably and in shoes that allow for walking, standing and climbing stairs.